(as of Jan 03,2019 05:33:29 UTC – Information)
The Intex Challenger is a 3-man or woman boat with the adhering to traits: This Intex rowboat has an excess business vinyl building that is resistant to gasoline, oil and salt drinking water. Particularly designed for intense use and is resistant to put on, bumping and daylight. Incorporates a few air chambers with extra interior air chamber for enhanced floating capability and an inflatable base.
- The boat steps around 116″ x 54″ x 17″ (295cm x 137cm x 43cm)
- The Challenger 3 is developed to maintain 3 persons and can keep a greatest potential of 560lbs (255kg)
- The boat features: 2 x 48″ Aluminum oars and a higher output pump, all spherical get strains and two inflatable cushions
- Designed in motor mount fittings so you can set up your individual motor mount bracket and motor up to 1.5HP
- Motor mount and motor NOT supplied. NMMA certified, GS and TUV
The boat measures roughly 116in x 54in x 17in (295cm x 137cm x 43cm).
The Challenger 3 is intended to hold 3 people and can maintain a optimum capacity of 560lbs (255kg).
The boat contains: 2 x 48in Aluminum oars and a high output pump, all spherical grab traces and two inflatable cushions.
Developed in motor mount fittings so you can set up your have motor mount bracket and motor up to 1.5HP
Motor mount and motor NOT supplied. NMMA certified, GS and TUV